[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

E36 Rims & Tires for sale

New Wheels & Tires.  Original wheel-set from 1994 325is coupe. 15 inch BBS
rims (mesh style/5 lug) with Goodyear Eagle GS 225/55 performance tires.
 These are the original "sports package" wheels and tires that came with the
car, but they were never used (the dealer installed my own set of
after-market wheels upon delivery). The stock wheels were wrapped in plastic
and have been stored indoors ever since.  The same set of four costs $2,640
through your BMW dealer. My price: $1,320 plus shipping.  Tom  (516) 754-8515
(Long Island, NY)