[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: intermittent cruise control

>will not engage at all.  The only way to get working again is to stop
>the car, turn the engine off, then restart it and PRESTO! the cruise
>control is fully operational again.
>
>Anyone have any ideas?

No but my '85 325e did the same thing.  Once or twice a month maybe.  I
believe from day one.  Perhaps a they all do that thing.

_____________________
Side note:

Some one decided it might be fun to run into me from behind this morning.
A Nissan Pickup hit me hard enough to bend his bumper and crack grill trim
and parking lamps.  Luckily our bumpers matched well and visually there is
only a loose trim piece that goes around the exhaust and the bottom of the
rear valence and some scratches on the bumper on my car.  I was pretty
impressed that his truck seems to have gotten the worst of it.  I know
there are some shocks in there that will probably have to be replaced, but
is there any other not easily noticed type of damage I should lookout for
when getting estimates?

TIA,

Jimmy Shrake

Current: '93 318is