[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: E28 FAQ

>From: Rod Barman <rodb@domain.elided>
>Date: Thu,  5 Jan 1995 22:11:11 UTC-0800
>Subject: The E28 FAQ
>
>I've got a suggestion for the E28 FAQ that I've stolen from the
>Triumph TR8/TR7 guys:  organize it based on the sections in the
>Bentley manual.  In fact if you wanted to get fancy you could do
>a web based index thing.  There is alot of really good advice and
>experience that has been amassed.  I volunteer to do whatever
>work need to be done.  Comments Mike?

This sounds like a good idea.  The main problem I have is with
distribution/access to the FAQ since don't have a "real" internet
connection, we only get email/newgroups downloaded several times a day.
The WEB sounds cool but I don't have access to it.

If people want to send me (via email) some of the stuff they've compiled, I
can try to organize it based on the Bentley manual.  Then, anyone who wants
a copy can request it and I'll send it out as one big email message.  The
obvious drawback to this scheme is that the file would be very large and I
don't know if I can mail a 500K+ text file.

Rod, maybe we could converse "off line" so as not to clog up the list.  Let
me know!

later,

MD

*  Mike Daun <daun@domain.elided>