[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Used 7

>From: david.nudelman@domain.elided
>Date: Sat, 31 Dec 94 02:18:31 -0700
>Subject: Used 7 series
>
>I am looking at a purchase of a late 70's to early 80's 7 series. I would
>appreciate comments and/or advise on whats good and what to watch for.
>Thanks
>David Nudelman
>david.nudelman@domain.elided

This car is the best deal in town.   You can get great deal on them from
the dealer.  They play all kind of games with they guys that trade them in
and usually never have more that $5-6K in the car.

My 7 and the people that I have talked to that have one all say that they
tend to run hot sitting in the traffic.  My temp gague tends to creep up to
not not in the red zone.

What out for the Metric rims 205/60/r390 on the 82-87 they limit the type
of tires that you can get.

Check the Power seats they tend to break and can be VERY expensive to fix.

Other than that they tend to have all of the same problems the other BMW's
of that area have.  water pump, computer dies,

I wouldn't pay any more that 5.5K for an 83-84 you can get them for that in
great shape.

FORE SYSTEMS
John (Jack) P. Milik               Voice 708-991-4ATM
1627 Colonial Parkway                Fax 708-991-4292
Suite 102
Palatine (Chicago), IL 60067
JPM@domain.elided

NASDAQ      FORE

84  733i  152K  It just keeps going and going and going and going.
                Ohhh,  I thought it was a shortcut.