[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Cheap Passport radar detectors

Escort has model 3600 Passports on closeout for $59!   This is a model that's
 no longer made.

I think this was the most advanced Passport without Laser capaiblity, but
feel free to correct me if thats not true.    Seems to work well so far.

I bought one for a friend at $49, then called back for one for myself and was
quoted $129!  After careful checking on the computer, they found the price
was really $59.

I pass this on for the benefit the list, I am not connected to CM etc. etc.
Seems like a pretty good detector for the money.

Happy Motoring
Michael Nover
88 M5 (I'm pumped - I think the snow/road salt conditions are safe to take it
out today! - havent driven it in a couple of weeks)