From:"welty@domain.elided" <welty@domain.elided>
To: bmw-digest@domain.elided
Subject:   bmw-digest V2 #152

bmw-digest                Friday, 16 December 1994      Volume 02 : Number 152

Forum for Discussion of BMWs
	Richard Welty <welty@domain.elided>
	Digest Coordinator

Contents:

Gear shifting problems
Exhaust for E36
Red Colored BMW's
Problems with power lock
RE: E34 & E36 manuals
2002 electricals
freeze/core plug
ICE TIME TRIALS
another .02 on tires
Re: bmw-digest V2 #123
BMW2002
E36 M3 Chips
Re: Help!

Send administrative requests to bmw-digest-request@domain.elided
To unsubscribe, include the word unsubscribe by itself in the body of
the message, unless you are sending the request from a different address
than the one that appears on the list.  Include the word help in a
message to bmw-digest-request to get a list of other majordomo commands.