[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Help!

On Dec 15, 10:10am, owner-bmw-digest@domain.elided wrote:
> From: Rick Paulin <paulin@domain.elided>
> Date: Thu, 15 Dec 94 6:40:58 PST
> Subject: Help!
<deleted... other suggestions rather than Dinan>

> Any suggestions ?

	You might want to check out that BMW repair shop just off of
Alma/Central Expressway before University Ave.  I forgot what his name was but
he is a reputable classmate of my manager at SGI.  I was told by several other
BMW owners that he is really reasonable for his work.
	Another suggestion would be Far Performance off of Old Middlefield
Road. They are really good but alittle on the pricey side.  Their specialty is
also BMW... since Larry Mudgett (owner) used to campaign of a 2002 in his
younger days.

Thanks
Allan Chen
Silicon Graphics Inc.