[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

BMW2002

Could you please help me with an answer about the trouble shooting
involving the BMW 2002 tii engine. The car dates back to the 70's.=
 It's
about the fuel injection pump. There's an exessory in fuelconsumption.=
 The
exhaust is copmletely black. I 'd like also to know about finding=
 more
about the k=FCgelfisher-pump-system made by BOSH mounted on BMW engines.=
 The
engine had a complete overhaul and runs very smooth. Are there people
selling turbo systems new or secondhand for 2002 engines and if it's
possible putting it on afuel-injected one?

                Camille De Clercq
               =20
        e-mail:Camille.DeClercq@domain.elided