[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Problems with power lock

Hi All

The power lock on my 82 733i is not behaving well these days. When I
unlock the car using the driver door lock, it locks itself right away.
If I keep the key turned to unlock, the system locks/unlocks/locks etc
This happens intermittently. It stops after a while.

The last time this happened, it was caused by the driver side lock
mechanism which was broken. I had it fixed by a mechanic then.
If it makes any difference, the passenger door lock mechanism has been
broken for a long time.

Any similar experiences? Suggestions on how to fix this myself?
Many TIA's

- --
Tareef Attar
Toronto, Ontario, Canada