[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

maintenance procedure questions for 93 BMW

Hi, everyone,

I wonder if anyone knows the answer to the following questions for a 93 525i.
If you've done the following for a late model BMW let me know.

1. Is there any aftermarket repair manual exist for 93 525i? I couldn't
   find one anywhere.

2. Did anyone try resetting the service indicator for a 93 model
   by following the procedure in the FAQ in this list? Any success?

3. Did anyone replace the Automatic Transmission Fluid? what's invloved?
   Is there a filter to replace? I couldn't even find the dip stick for the ATF
   Is the fluid level electronically sensed?

4. What's involved in replacing the coolant?

5. What's the sequence for bleeding the brakes when replacing brake fluid?

I know how to do these kinds of maintenance for an Acura but I am looking for
information specific to a BMW that I don't know about.

Thanks.
Derek
- --