[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: New M3 Tire Query

Bill Graves wrote about replacement 235/45/17 tires, he questioned the
quality of the MXXX3's...

Please remember a few things:

- - If BMW thought another companies tires were that much better, they
  probably would have put them on the M3 to begin with.

- - All of the testing and fine-tuning that the M3 chasis and suspension
  went through was probably done using the MXXX3 tires.

- - We all remember what Russ Wiles did at 1 lap of America... he did it
  on the MXXX3 tires.

- - If you often put the M3 to its limits on the street, then you should
  be arrested.

  | Ralph  Warren                   Voice: 800-473-4776 x124 |
  | Sales Representative                   Fax: 617-932-3246 |
  | Cayman Systems, Inc.          E-Mail: rwarren@domain.elided |
  | 400 Unicorn Park Drive     Anonymous FTP: ftp.cayman.com |
  | Woburn, MA. 01801      WWW Server: http://www.cayman.com |