[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: bmw-digest V2 #99

unsubscribe bmw-digest

thank you.

Kristen

>bmw-digest               Thursday, 1 December 1994     Volume 02 : Number 099
>
>Forum for Discussion of BMWs
>        Richard Welty <welty@domain.elided>
>        Digest Coordinator
>
>Contents:
>
>repair manual - 7ers
>Re: failing master cylinder
>
>Send administrative requests to bmw-digest-request@domain.elided
>For additional information on the BMW digest, see the end of this article.

>From: Jan Nelson <jnelson@domain.elided>
>Date: Thu, 1 Dec 1994 06:42:50 -0800 (PST)
>Subject: repair manual - 7ers
>
>I have a repair manual for my car on microfilm.  Anyone know a cheap way
>to make it hardcopy?  Anyone know a cheap way to make it digital?  Anyone
>know a cheap way to make another fiche copy of it?
>
>Anyone know of how to get a parts manual? (Cheap of course)
>
>:-)
>
>Jan Nelson
>'83 745i
>
>------------------------------
>
>From: tlw@domain.elided
>Date: Thu, 1 Dec 1994 09:57:53 +0500
>Subject: Re: failing master cylinder
>
>>Also, I'm thinking about purchasing a "one man brake bleeder" from Imparts.
>>Does anybody out there have any experience with this particular model?
>>Any suggestions will be greatly apprieciated.
>
>        I bought a cheaper version of the same bleeder (same manufacturer)
>        from IAP (italian parts place). It works but I was unable to
>        get a seal between the vacuum device and the bleeder nipple that
>        didnt leak as it was drawing on the brake line. As a result, I
>        had to vacuum each caliper many more time than the manual suggested.
>
>        If you really dont have help - it will work but its worth some
>        effort to get human help - YMMV.
>Tim Wolfe
>84 533i
>80 FIAT Spider

>the word "subscribe" with the word "unsubscribe".  Additional commands
>are availble; use the word "help" to get a list.  Postings to bmw
>since the introduction of the digest are archived; details are to be
>found in the help message.
>
>There is a BMW WWW page at http://cbsgi1.bu.edu/bmw/bmw.html
>
>Archives beginning in October 1994 may be obtained via the majordomo
>index and get commands.  See the majordomo help file for information.
>Older archives are available, but in a nearly useless form.

                                     \|/
                                    (o o)

                         k r i s t e n  k e l l e y
                     c a y m a n   s y s t e m s   i n c
                      4 0 0  u n i c o r n  p a r k  d r
                       w o b u r n ,   m a.  0 1 8 0 1
                     6 1 7   9 3 2  1 1 0 0  e x t  1 4 8
                       f a x    6 1 7   9 3 2  3 2 4 6
                     k r i s t e n @ c a y m a n . c o m

 Try out Cayman's new World Wide Web Server (http://www.cayman.com) for product
                 & pricing information, and other fun stuff!