[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

2002 in storage?

Howdy--
(again)

I unfortunately must be leaving you all soon as I will be taking a semester
abroad in Wales.  As far as I know, the University of Wales at Cardiff does
not have the computer facilities that we have here (Lehigh), but I plan to
return next fall...  I will stop before I get mushy. :)

Anyway, the the main point to all this is that I am wondering what is involved
in putting my 2002 into storage.  I have a garage bay I will be borrowing and
it will be possible to have someone drive it every so often but then I have to
pay insurance.  Well, as a college student, if I can save money, I need to.
If I keep it off the streets I have been told to put it on blocks to save the
tires, but what else do I have to do?  No fuel injection on this one...

thanks in advance,

bear

Bear Sebastian                                     one God,
mcs6@domain.elided                                      one love,
agent 002 ('74 taiga)  o==OO==o                        one fin.