[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

stiff ride on an '02...

Howdy--

This is in response to the inquiry about a 2002's ride being way too stiff.  I
didn't feel like dealing with the editing job attached to the original message
:).

Anyway, the only thing I can think of is that the struts/shocks are too stiff,
as in they might be Bilstein Sports.  If so that is a common complaint about
them; they are just to mean.  I've got the S.T. springs and Bilstein Heavy
Duty's and couldn't be happier...

No wait, that is not true.  Does anybody have some S.T. sway bars that they
want to sell?  How about a stress bar?  I want to get rid of the rub with my
195-60/14's...

hope this helps and hope someone has some extra equipment they want to part
with...

bear

Bear Sebastian                                     one God,
mcs6@domain.elided                                      one love,
agent 002 ('74 taiga)  o==OO==o                        one fin.