[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Electric radiator fans in 2002s

On the subject of electric radiator fans, which another subscriber
brought up, how do you fit one into a 2002?  The fan on my '75 is
millimeters away from the radiator core, and started to eat the core a
few years ago.  I've heard of others putting in electric fans after
removing the stock one, but don't see how there could be enough
room behind the radiator.  It also doesn't look like one could be put in
front of the radiator.

Any thoughts on this?  Maybe another kind of radiator has to be put in.

Keith Gawlik                 gawlik@domain.elided
Boulder, CO                       (303) 384-6260
'71 R75/5, '62 C15                       DoD#519