[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: bmw-digest V2 #48 RE: WWW TSB Site-

Hi,

I have been working with the folks at BMW CCA to help establish them
with a larger presence on the net.  They are also very eager to work
with NA (as I am sure NA is) to have a good exchange of information.  I
think the idea of Service Bulletins is a reasonable one - which I will
suggest as well.

I would expect that things will begin to happen at CCA on the order of a few
months from now.  Meaning better mail access and perhaps even a WEB
server in the not distant future.

One thing we might do is put a link into the current WEB server for
BMW NA specific information when that comes on line.  In the interim, I
have been out of the office on business, are there specific bulletins
that should be added right away.  If so let Jim or me know and we can
probably do something short term.

/jon