[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re-send of Who's Who correction -- Again [2]

Sorry that I have to post this to the list in addition to individuals,
but everyone that has sent a message to me to update the Who's Who list
since late 11/8 has had the text deleted by our UNIX system.  The
problem is being addressed and I am not sure if it is completely
repaired yet although a message rec'd from Alex Lee at 1:44PM seems to
have worked.

Therefore, I'd suggest a CC to the list since I seem to be able to
receive the digest intact.  TIA for your patience & understanding. For
all those on the list that will have to deal with this message -- once
again, sorry for the inconvenience & it should only last through today
Brian
<brian.foster@domain.elided>
PS. during the hiccup, I lost 3 messages during the morning of 11/9
from Allison Welty, <tlw?epsilon>, and I believe Chris Wrightman (?)
- -- you will need to re-send a third time as well.