[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

E36 (3-series) cup holders

I recently got a catalog from BMW of 3-series accessories and other stuff.
In it, they have a cup holder that fits over the center console (under
and just in front of the center armrest).  However, the cost is $89.
It looks like it would work pretty well, but I was wondering if there
is someone else that sells a similar cup holder for less?  I'd like to
get something that can be installed without a lot of gluing, screwing, etc.

An direct cc: in addition to a reply to the digest is much appreciated.

- - Mark ('93 325is)

- --
Mark D. Conner  - N9XTN                 Opinions expressed here are
Dept. of Earth & Atmospheric Sciences	not necessarily those of the
Purdue Univ., W. Lafayette IN 47907	Government, DoD, Purdue, or
mconner@domain.elided		the author.