[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

3 Series Radio

Sorry if this is a repost of a message but I don't know if this
got posted.  I will abreviate this one if it already posted.
	(1) What is the wiring diagram for a 1984 3-series
cassette player w/  a dash mounted fader.  I think that is made by
alpine b/c it says Alpine on the bottom of the name plate. Also there
are four speakers.
	(2)Are there any tricks in getting a tape to play in this player?
the tape goes inand the radio cuts out but the transport mechanics
never lowers the tape to the heads. Are there any ways to get the tape to
drop ie oiling or inserting the tape a certian way.  Now the only way
tp get the tape out is with a small pliers.
	(3) Does anyone know of any salvage yard for BMW( or where there
will be BMW's) in the northeast, preferably Pennsylvania. I am looking
for dash parts sepcifically.
	Thanks for any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.- Curt