[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Surprisingly fast M3

> it makes me wonder if BMW is supplying especially fast versions of
> the M3 to automotive magazines.

I would think this would not be true, there are a few factors that can
throw off 0-60 times including but not limmited to temp of tires and track,
temp of air, how full the gas tank is, rounding off of numbers, did they
switch to 3rd or did they blast through 2nd, etc.

After seeing the car at schools and reading about the new M3, nothing
really suprises me about it anymore.  Other than the M5, I can't think of a
better all around car.

  | Ralph  Warren                   Voice: 800-473-4776 x124 |
  | Sales Representative                   Fax: 617-932-3246 |
  | Cayman Systems, Inc.          E-Mail: rwarren@domain.elided |
  | 400 Unicorn Park Drive     Anonymous FTP: ftp.cayman.com |
  | Woburn, MA. 01801      WWW Server: http://www.cayman.com |