[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Auto Repair WWW Site

>There's a bunch of tsb lists for all sorts of cars
>that you might find interesting, BMW included.  The only
>catch is that will cost some $$$ to find out any detail
>behind the tsb listings by downloading and running
>a DOS program.

I got in to this site and was amazed at the number of Service Bulletins
published for my car ('93 318is).  One described a problem I am currently
having.  Does anyone know if there is a way to get them through BMW or the
dealer or an independent mechanic etc. w/o having to pay to join a service
and download them.

Also, This would be a terrific thing to have at the BMW WWW site.  I
remember reading some where that BMW was being helpful in providing
information to the site.  Perhaps they would supply these?