[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

320i sale price

>Like the title says, 320i for sale.  $2600, Black on Black interior, car
>looks freshly painted and undercoated, interior is in very good shape (no
>power mirrors though), Radio is broke.  183,602mi.  Apparantly has a
>rebuilt engine, it's a Manual, I'm fairly certain it's a 5 speed, year
>83.  VIN: WBAAG3307D9007085A

No I'm not interested but you said comments are welcome so here are some :)
It seems like a lot of money.
The red book (?) value here in Canada for my '81 320i is something like $2500
canadian bucks or.. uhh.. (doing math).. $1800 us.
Of course it could be in really good shape but at 184k miles it could also
be about to completely fall apart..even with a rebuilt engine.

- --
Chris Pawlowicz               Ottawa Canada
aa695@domain.elided    (home)
chrisp@domain.elided       (work)