[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

brake noise

It is good to be back, albeit 1500 miles further south! Upon getting here I
replace the rims and tires on my 325iX and once again replaced the front
rotors which had warper since new in May. The new ones, and new wheels have
totally  abolished any anying vibrations I used to have, except....
When I put the brakes on hard, I get a clunk clunk clunk from the left wheel,
which doesn't cause any vibration through the pedal or anything, but appears
to be at about the rate of rotation of the wheel, I took the caliper off
again, everything looked fine, but still the problem is there. Is it a
sticking caliper, or perhaps problems with the old pads on the new rotors?
Any experience with this hassle grateful!
Cheers
Blair