[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

'71 2002 parts car for sale

Howdy folks,

I've got a '71 2002 that has recently become a parts car and I want
to get it out of my driveway.  I went to rebuild the motor and found it
needed more work than it was worth, so I'm gonna throw in the towel and quit
while I'm not too far behind.  The car is in Sausalito, California.  Details:

5 BMW/BBS 320i alloy rims, in good shape, 4 205-60HR13 Nitto tires.
Rebuilt 4-speed, never driven.  I rebuilt it.
Cleaned block, needs oversize pistons.
Head with crack in valve seat area.  No water leakage.
new rear window seal, not installed.
lots of cleaned engine parts that I never got to install.
Recently bought new distributor with new points, etc.
set of steel 320i rims.
Stock carb and manifold
Weber 32/36 DGV and manifold
The body is in poor condition, lots of dents, some rust damage.
Seats are brown, in fairly good shape.
Also have several boxes of 2002 parts, trim pieces, gasket set, oil
filters, flywheel, head gasket.

Make me an offer I can't refuse.  I'd like to sell the whole thing as a lot,
you haul it away.
Blaine Benson
email: benson@domain.elided
phone: 415-289-7450 (days)