[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: How to get Roundel?

Roy, to get the Roundel, you have to join BMW CCA.

Their address is:

BMW Car Club of America
2130 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge, MA, 02140

You can also phone them at:

1-800-878-9292

This number works in Canada as well. If you use the 800 number, you must be
calling about a new membership or renewal. Their fee is US$35 per year.

IMHO, it is VERY worthwhile to join. Excellent parts sources, and technical
information that makes BMW CCCanada look like a tea party.

For example, a hydraulic accumulator in Toronto goes for $304 plus taxes.
I found one in the Roundel from a delear for US$63, which worked out to
CDN$110 after UPS mailing, insurance, exchange, duties and taxes (no PST).
This single purchase just paid for 3 more years of Roundel.

Tell 'em I sent ya; My membership # is 111334 (no, I don't get anything for a
referral).

Regards, Amit Raja