[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Information Quest Update

Fellow Netters,
suggested that I call BMW NA in New Jersey.  This is the result:
  The very helpful gentleman (who shall remain anonymous at his request, he
feared a "deluge" of calls when I asked his permission to post his name and
extension) I talked to said that limited information is available from BMW
NA.  You can get Date of Production, Original options, and any outstanding
recall items on a vehicle by the VIN.  However, you cannot get: names of
previous owners, warranty history, and no information is available from BMW
NA on vehicles that are not US models.

The number of BMW NA Customer Relations is :
      1-800-831-1117

Hope this was helpful....

Andy Maplesden (AndyM635@domain.elided)
79 635CSi (Euro)