[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Digest

** Spiros  Agelopoules <sagelopo@domain.elided> on Mon, 24 Oct 94 16:48:37 PDT
** in [Digest] writes:

Spiros> Would it be possible to start receiving messages using the
Spiros> "digest" instead of the current format?
Spiros> Thanks

        You know, I've always wanted this myself too.  But guess what,
        I just tried it, and my mailer CAN burst the current format
        and create the separate mail messages in my inbox.  (I use VM
        inside Emacs....).  You might want to see if your mailer can
        do the same...

- --
David J. Young                                              Phone: 602.436.2968
Network/System Administrator                                  FAX: 602.436.2252
Honeywell Commercial Aviation Systems                davidy@domain.elided
21111 N. 19th Ave M/S AZ75-K26E2 Phoenix AZ 85027     #include std.disclaimer.h

            "If you are given a HAMMER to solve problems, after
               a while all problems begin to look like NAILS."