[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Cooler Light Lit!?

I just recently have this same problem. Its the coolant sensor mounted on
the reserve tank. You can try to clean the inside of the float. Be careful
not to break the little hooks which hold the float. Use a rag to clean the
inside of the float which I believe has a metal ring inside. This method
worked for abit but I eventually had to buy a new sensor, $35.

Leon