[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Radial Tire Pull?

Hello all,

About 1500 miles ago, I put a set of Yokohoma AVS in the 205/60-15 stock size
on my E36.

Ever since, the car has had an indelible tendancy to drift/pull to the right
all the time.  I've had all the wheels aligned, and checked again by another
shop--both told me the alignment was fine.  I believe that all the suspension
bits are straight.

Both shops suggested rotating the wheels around because of 'radial tire
pull.'  I've tried a few different combinations, some of which are better
than others, but none could eliminate the pull altogether.

I know that there's a certain amount of right hand drift built in, but it was
far less when I had the OEM P600's mounted.  Now it won't even drift to the
left with the left side crown on the road.

Any suggestions?

Sick of cocked wheel
Herman
'92 318is