RE: [bmw] Vinyl Care

Never found anything better than Meguiars Mirrorglaze 40.

It doesn't leave the greasy film that other vinyl/rubber protectorants do.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-bmw@domain.elided [mailto:owner-bmw@domain.elided]On Behalf Of
Richard Welty
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 11:41 AM
To: BMW-digest-WELTY
Subject: Re: [bmw] Vinyl Care

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 13:22:29 -0500 lieb923 <lieb923@domain.elided> wrote:
> Many of the folks on detailing digests I [s-bscribe] to like "303
> protectorant". No hands on with it. YMMV.

my father introduced us to 303 protectant last christmas. it's quite
good. the tricky part is finding it. i couldn't find it in traditional auto
parts stores in the St. Pete FL area, so i googled and found their
web site,

http://www.303products.com/

and their dealer directory led me to west marine; it turns out that
my dad found it while buying stuff for his boat and forgot where he'd
picked it up. we got a 32 oz bottle that will probably outlast a couple
of cars.

richard