[bmw] 525i, electrical probs

Hello All,

I'm helping a friend with a problem, and wanted some feedback before digging in.

In short, his 1990 525i is having a series of electrical problems - that is, things don't work. From my recollection (from working on my old 525, before I switched completely into the 3-er camp) it sounds like one of his accessory modules has failed, either the accessory GM or switch module (under the rear seat in the secondary fuse box).

Can somebody confirm for me if all these - which don't work - route through one of those two modules:

- sunroof
- windows
- radio
- seats