[bmw] Stuck Transmission filling plug (e36)

Grettings all,

I was trying to change the transmission fluid on my
manual 95 325i this weekend and could not for the life
of me remove the filling plug.  I was using hand tools
Wrench)and jack stands to lift the car.  I don't
remember it being this tough the last time I changed
it and I know I didn't over tighten the plug since I
can still see some threads portruding out.  Drenched
the plug in WD 40 and still nothing.  Any tips or
secrets on how to remove this thing??  I don't have
air tools so I have to rely on hand tools wits.  Any
help would be greatly appreciated.  TIA!!

Manuel Paredes
95 325i lots o' mods
L.A. BMWCCA