re: [bmw] Locked out of 94 325i convertible

Are both outside door handles inop?  Did both fail at the same time?
I would guess that the electrical parts are not a factor here, and
that the cast arm from the outside handle to the latch in the edge
of the door is broken.  If so, you need a new outside handle
mechanism, and you can save yourself mucho frustration by taking it
to a shop.

Curt Ingraham
Some 2002s
Oakland, CA