re: [bmw] Locked out of 94 325i convertible

Hey Curt,

Thanks for the reply.

To determine whether the electrical components were at fault, I
disconnected the battery and was able to open both doors using the outside
handles.

So I reconnected the battery and everything seems to be working fine.

Both outside handles were inoperable, but they went out one at a time.
First the passenger door, then 2 months later, the drivers door.

It hasn't been 24 hours since the battery disconnect, but so far both
doors are working fine.

Freaky.