[bmw] french

Its Richard's list, he is free to make any rules he wants.  Many lists do.
I'm on a number of BMW and Porsche email lists, none allow 'french'.  With
asterisks, sure, see that sometimes - but basically clean.  Many of us have
kids that could walk up and read an open email.  And while I'm not offended
by it either, it is not language I ever use (well, not out loud anyway :)
).    Listowners need to maintain control of their list not for one set of
"values"  but to retain membership.

Mark Kittock