Re: [bmw] french

Thanks for explaining that one for us Mark. We were all in a general state of confusion you know.

Sorry I cursed and offended anybody's oppressive christian values where other people have to watch out for the purity of your children.
Robert Chase

M Kittock wrote:

Its Richard's list, he is free to make any rules he wants. Many lists do. I'm on a number of BMW and Porsche email lists, none allow 'french'. With
asterisks, sure, see that sometimes - but basically clean. Many of us have
kids that could walk up and read an open email. And while I'm not offended
by it either, it is not language I ever use (well, not out loud anyway :) ). Listowners need to maintain control of their list not for one set of
"values" but to retain membership.

Mark Kittock