[bmw] Re: The "ding" is solved!

First of all - thanks for the overwhelming response regarding the occasional
"ding" warning I was getting!  It's great to have such a wealth of knowledge
only an email away!

It was the single ding and it was the black ice warning.  I glanced at the
OBC and saw the "F" [Fahrenheit] flashing.  With the weather here in
Michigan hovering in the high 30's more and more lately it explained the
increase in frequency.  When the temperature is always below freezing, it
makes sense that the warning isn't needed.

Thanks again to everyone!

Tom Bejma