  From: Jamie Howton<mailto:jhowton@domain.elided>
  To: James Dooley<mailto:dooleyjames@domain.elided> ;
bmw-digest<mailto:bmw-digest@domain.elided>
  Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2004 5:48 AM
  Subject: RE: [bmw] Paint Ripples

  I have a couple of "those" on my 2002 330i also.  I have actually taken the
next step though, I mentioned them to my wife and she looked at me like I am
nuts, shook her head and walked away.  I think that they are slight
indentations in the sheetmetal, but only I can see them or care about them so
I just don't say anything, I suffer in silence.  Maybe we could start a
therapy session where we sit around and commiserate with each other about our
sheetmetal depression(s). ;-)

  Regards

  Jamie Howton
  2002 330i