[bmw] E34 Post-Accident advice

Hello all. Well, sadly, Chevy SUV's once again cause their problems. One decided to turn left on a green
without right-of-way right into my just-purchased 1990 525i. I'm sad to say, the car will almost postively
be totaled. It all depends on her insurance--I have liability only. Regardless, I'm trying to figure out what I
should do with the car. The car is still in excellent condition from the firewall back. The only damage is that
the front-end was shortened about a foot or a foot and a half. I've heard that after a car is totaled, you can
purchase the car back from the insurance company for a small fee. Should I do this if the price is reasonable?
Since the rest of the car is still in excellent condition, I was thinking I could part out the rest of the car that
wasn't crunched.

Does anyone have any advice as to what is worth selling off of the car? Should I just ebay various partsand see
what they go for? Or will I end up paying more to buy-back the car than I will make selling parts off of it?

Are there any websites I could use to find what current prices for various parts (used) are as a comparison?

TIA,
Matt Brannock
'90 525i <-- RIP
'87 325e <-- was for sale, now my daily driver again