[bmw] tires rubbing on rear fender

I have just received and installed my new wheels on my 95 M3. They look great BUT...
First of all this is my setup: H + R Sport springs all around (approx 1 inch drop all around), Koni shocks, 18 x 8.5 wheels front and rear, 225/40-18 Yokahama AVS all around. After installing the wheels and taking it for a spin I could hear both rear tires rubbing the outside fender well on the inside, especially when i changed gears and accelerate (i guess the car squats at this point). At normal cruising speeds it goes away(until i hit any bumps) until i slow down again and i start to hear the rubbing noise.
Can anyone give me any known good fixes for this? And if anyone knows of a professional shop in the atlanta georgia area that can take care of problems like this it would be gratly appreciated.

Thanks