Re: [bmw] wandering 95 M3

I recently had a wandering problem on my E30 325i - just after fitting new (but cheapo) tyres. The garage redid the tracking so naturally I assumed the tracking was incorrect. They tried to fix it *several* times by adjusting the tracking - still no good. How I wish I could have reset it to what it was before they "corrected" it. After much hassle I managed to minimise the wander by basically fiddling about with a settup you don't want to hear about. It was better than anything they did (really) but still a slight wander. One day just out of fed-upness I switched those new tyres from front to back. WANDER DISAPPEARED! Yes really folks - it was just those cheap tyres.
Try this anyway - it won't cost you anything.