From: owner-bmw@domain.elided [mailto:owner-bmw@domain.elided] On Behalf Of Douglas M. Max
Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2004 6:07 PM
To: bmw@domain.elided
Subject: [bmw] rear shocks squeaking

I got new shocks in my '92 325i about a year or two...the originals had
lasted up til then.

Just yesterday, I noticed a little squeak, and as I recall from prior
threads, it might be something to do with the shock mounts. If the
shocks are good, and I believe they are, is there an easy fix? WD40
somewhere, tightening a nut, or the like?