RE: [bmw] rear shocks squeaking

I've got a similar problem on my '95 325i, so if anyone replies to this
- I would appreciate it if the reply is sent to the list so I can see it
also.  Mine is more of a groan type squeak, and it's only present on
certain bumps in cold weather below about 40 degrees F.  Makes me think
rubber must be involved.  Is there any way to make sure it's not ($$)
bushings?

Thanks,
Ed
http://lightandsilver.com