Re: [bmw] Dead Odometer

The odometer in my 87 325 was "slowing down" through the months and finally stopped. I sent it to North Hollywood Speedo [http://www.nhspeedometer.com/]. They repaired it for about a buck twenty five IIRC. Pricey, yeah, but it's fixed now. I think they have a one year guarantee.

Aaron

Stephen Mickelsen wrote:

The odometer on my '87 L6 has stopped working.  All the other gauges work,
including the speedometer and the trip computer.  Are odometers of this
vintage mechanical devices connected via a cable or electrical devices?  Does
anyone have any repair ideas before I tear the dash apart?

Thanks,
Stephen

1987 L6
2000 M Roadster