[bmw] e-36 A/C Clutch

Hi all,

The A/C on my 96 328i has been making noises that
sounded like bad bearings for the last 4 years ;^)
Recently it got much worse and was making a horrible
metalic clanking on startup.  I removed the A/C drive
belt and the pulley on the front of the compressor is
very wobbly.  Also about the time the noise got real
bad my A/C stopped working.  I'm guessing that the
pulley bearings are shot and probably the A/C clutch
also.  Anybody had this problem?  Is there an
aftermarket source for these parts?  Are they even
available from a dealer, or am I looking at a new
compressor.  It looks pretty tight in there, I'm
hoping I can undo the mounts and gain enough access so
that I don't have to evacuate the system and totally
remove the compressor.