[bmw] Michelin Pilot Sport deal from costco

I don't run these tires, but came across this deal on www.costco.com, if
you order a set of 4, they will give you a rebate of 60 bucks. For the
'95 M3 stock size, this makes the tires around 185 a piece.

Just thought I'd let y'all know in case you were in the market. I have
no affiliation with costco except as a member that gives them tons of
money for food, diapers and baby wipes for my twin boys.

Regards, Frank

PS - they also offer it for BF Goodrich, which I run Radial TAs on my
off-road truck. Good tires.