[bmw] UUC Lightweight Flywheel Installation

Hello all, I've ordered the parts to upgrade my 1995 M3 clutch (since
its slipping horribly) and move to the UUC 8.5 pound flywheel and E34 M5
clutch kit (pressure plate, clutch disk and throw-out bearing). I'm
wondering what clutch alignment tool is necessary, or if I even need one
for the job? If one is necessary, can you recommend where I should order
one?
Additionally, I plan to replace the rear main seal and pilot bearing,
does anyone have the part numbers for these? I already have a new guibo
and rear drive shaft bearing, are there any other parts I have
forgotten?

I'm going to do this the shade-tree way, on the side of the house,
concrete slab and jack stands. Anyone have any insights they can share
about the job would be very much appreciated.

Cordially, Frank
1995 M3