[bmw] E36 Hardtop rattle

Need help from those that have a hardtop with their E36 convertible. My top
rattles when going over bumps and it is coming from the front latch area
where the two pins and two latches are located. When turning the locking
latch to the open position the rattling goes away mostly which I think
indicates a misadjusted latch. So lets hear it. Does your top rattle some
too when the frame is flexing over bumps?
Thanks
Brad Purvis
97 328iC
97 M-3