Re: [bmw] Z3 - Trailer Hitch = Pipe Dream?

Graeme Pexton <gp@domain.elided> wrote:

> So, has anyone ever attempted to put a hitch on a Z3?  Or if not, might
> anyone know enough about the rear frame to give some insight if its
> possible?  ...

www.hitch-web.com lists a Dalan hitch for the Z3.

I don't know how well it fits or works, but at least it's a
promising start.

If your only reason for having a truck is to transport light
sports equipment, I think a trailer is a great option.  We've
avoided the whole SUV/pickup thing by having a 4 x 8 utility
trailer we tow behind my wife's Accord as necessary.

Regards,
Mike Kohlbrenner