[bmw] E34 Seat Belt Compatability?

Hi Folks.

I need to create a seat belt extension to accommodate my kid's massive car seat to fit a 92 525i. The existing belt is just an inch or two too short. In essence, I need just a male and a female, together with a length of seat belt material to bring to a local shop to sew.

Question is....do any other models use the same seat belt design? It would make the search easier.

Thanks

Jonathan

--

Jonathan Schwartz
Freelance Business & Systems Development